Sunday, October 7, 2007

Your 2008 Mets


Alright, here's my x-mas wish list for this off season and God knows I've been a good boy.

Pitching Rotation:

Johan Santana
Pedro Martinez
Oliver Perez
John Maine
Phillip Humber

Bullpen:

Jorge Sosa
Juan Padilla
Duaner Sanchez
Scott Linebrink
Billy Wagner

Infield:

C Paul LoDuca
1b Adan Dunn
2b Luis Castillo
SS Jose Reyes
3b David "The Stud" Wright

Outfield:

LF Moises Alou
RF Lastings Milledge
CF Carlos Beltran

Bench:

Marlon Anderson
Endy Chavez
Shawn Green
Ruben Gotay
Ramon "bucket head" Castro

Oh yeah, before I forget...can we trade for some HUSTLE too??


Now, what's Omar going to give up to get Santana, let's start with Heilman, Pelfrey and, I hate to do this but, Carlos Gomez. In giving up Gomez the Mets must make sure they'll sign Santana to a long term deal. I can see Gomez become a triples machine in Minnesota.

Check out the 2008 Free Agents

No comments: