Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Healthy and Happy... can't ask for more.


Every so often I have to remind myself that being healthy in company of my family is the most important thing I can ever ask. That and of course a job to feed my family. Christmas is here and while some of us are caught up in the present shopping frenzy we must not forget why we celebrate this day. The birth of baby Jesus. It's definately the most amazin' of all holidays.


My boss sent an email out today wishing us a happy holiday. In it, he points out to keep "things in prespective." That nothing is as big as it seems. Simply give 100% and things work out at the end. I liked that message. I try to remind myself of that everyday. It makes life a lot easier and enjoyable.


Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Rickey said...

Happy Holidays from Rickey!