Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh


I can't stand it anymore. I don't wanna hear any excuses about this met team anymore. Enough is enough. These guys have no fire in them... they are flat. They remind me of a fizzled out coca cola. What is it going to take to beat this @(*&*$&% Phillie team? I can understand the Braves, don't ask me why, but I do understand not being able to beat the Braves.. oh, maybe because they own us. But the fucking Phillies? Come on guys.. let's go already. You know, this past two years I've been buying a lot more collectables than ever... and it's going to stop. QUICKLY! Why spend my money on a loser team like the Mets? I'm sick of it.. You don't wanna be booed? Okay.. show us something then.




I could swear that I had blogged about firing Willie in 2007.. but to my surprise, I didn't. So i'll say it right now. FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get a manager who can put some fire into this fucking team.


Allright let me do this:


1 Fire Willie

2 Get rid of Delgado

3 Heilman needs to go !!!!!!!!!!!

4 *willie's on the fan/yes tv and I'm giving him the finger*

5 Get rid of El Duque

6 Fuck!!!!!!!!!




No comments: