Friday, April 25, 2008

They are back!


Looks like the "good old Mets" are back in perfect form. They are definately first when it comes to loosing. I've keep hearing about how the Mets and the rest of their division is bunched together and it will be a close race by the end of the year. Well, you know what? The Mets should not be bunched together with anyone. they should be running away with the East this year. Are they a perfect team.. of course not.. but they should be the "team to beat" not the team everyone beats. Am I over reacting? Maybe.. what other alternative do I have? I've been a fan since '91 I have nothing to root for with this team. I love the Mets.. but right now they are as sad as a wet dog in the middle of winter. Sad, very sad. What pisses me off even more is that I can't even follow my forgotten soccer team , they even suck nowadays. I have no choice but to concentrate on fishing this year. Maybe I'll get lucky this year like in 2007..


BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: