Friday, April 25, 2008

Bobby where art thou

Sometimes I wonder..What could Bobby do with this team.. I can guarantee you that we would of won a penant already.

Look at what he writes on his blog:

(April 12th) We had another Sayonara (game-ending) win last night, what a great game! Omatsu came through in the clutch, with a pinch hit in the 9th inning to drive the winning run. Kakunaka had a great at-bat – then was walked to 1st to lead the inning. He went to 3rd on Hori’s hit and we celebrated on the field. It was a great thing to see! Naruse pitched a near perfect nine innings. He gave up one run on a missed cue by Imae, but he pitched extremely well. It was the best he’s pitched all season. He had great control and threw all of his pitches for strikes, staying ahead in the count. As everyone knows, Zuleta, Fukuura, and Nishioka are all injured, but I really like the way Nemoto and Tanaka Masahiko are playing as they fill in. All are doing a fine job and will hopefully continue to give us power. Thank you!

Oh yes.. I miss Bobby Valentine but I can only dream.

Isiah Randolph really makes me angry. I don't want to see him around in 2009.





BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: